We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Project Manager to join our growing team. The qualified individual must be a self-starter who is organized and detail oriented. They will also have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, plus the ability to work independently.
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
- Responsible for all phases of each project from concept design to scheduling, budgeting, purchasing, team supervision, client interface, execution and project close/sign-off.
- Experience developing proposals, estimates and quotations
- Accurately control and process ECO’s, keeping client up to date on budget changes
- Ensure all project deliverables are completed per scope of the project
- Assist KEI department managers in determining manpower needs by project
- Knowledge of industrial electrical systems, process controls, PLC’s, electronics and field instrumentation
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and electrical schematics
- Knowledge of process temperature, pressure, flow and level instrumentation
- Some experience with fire, data, phone, security a plus
- Knowledge of electrical codes
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or construction management – or licensed electrician with 5 years prior project management and estimating experience.
- Working knowledge of electrical construction industry
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proven communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug test
- Supply verifiable references
- Be willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays
- Be willing to work on some out-of-town projects