Why work for Knobelsdorff Electric?
For over 30 years we have worked to create a dedicated, motivated and satisfied workforce and we are inviting you to become a part of it. KEI is a family owned company with strong family values that treats each employee as their own – and cares about their families as well. If you think we’re kidding, just check out some of the bios on our website and see what our own employees have to say. Or talk to any one of our folks you come across working in the field or at the shop and just ask them. If you are tired of being in a boring, dead-end job working with owners who don’t care – come see us and talk to us and find out why you may be missing the opportunity of a lifetime.
We have a stellar benefits package including the following:
- Top Wages
- Full-time, steady, year-round work
- Family Medical Coverage - 100% employee covered BCBS plan available that also pays 80% of family premiums.
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid holidays after 30 days
- Vacation after 90 days
- Retirement Plan with an Employer Match
- Overtime Opportunities
- Training Money available each year
- Continuous in-house training and learning programs
- Advancement Opportunities in an atmosphere that REWARDS hard work
If you are interested in a long-lasting career, in a fun and exciting atmosphere, working with a great bunch of people, please contact us. It’s time to do right by yourself and your family and make a change to come get your “forever job”. All of us here can’t wait to meet you.
The KEI Team
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- Assists Project Managers and Controls Engineers by providing technical drafting and design support for assigned projects
- Develops, modifies and updates electrical control schematics and wiring diagrams
- Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting for engineering review.
- Provides Project Managers with an accurate account of time spent on projects
- Maintains current knowledge of design and drafting procedures
- Develops and maintains an accurate document filing system
- Good working knowledge of electrical code
- Good working knowledge of electrical construction industry
- Knowledge of industrial process controls, electronics and field instrumentation
- Knowledge of control panel layouts that are UL 508A compliant
- One year of experience as a drafter using Revit
- Minimum of two years of vocational school in electrical design & drafting techniques using Autodesk Revit
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proven communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- U.S. Citizen or have legal right to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug test
- Supply verifiable references
- Be willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays